The Windsor Fair
- Located in the heart of Central Maine, our fairgrounds are in close proximity to the Maine Coast, golf courses and mountains.
- Encompassing 275 acres, it is one of the largest agricultural fairs with attendance estimated at over 150,000
- Daily entertainment featuring the best of local and nationally recognized talent.
- A huge exhibit of farm animals with premiums to exhibitors approaching $125,000
- Nine days of harness racing with some of the highest purses of the year. Windsor holds the record for any fair racing meet in Maine with a one day handle of $291,878
- Horse pulling, steer and oxen pulling, tractor pulling and antique tractors. Maine State Holstien Cattle Show, Barrel Racing, Team Penning, Draft Horse Show and many breeds of Dairy and Beef Cattle.
Well organized as an extremely clean and well maintained fair, we think you'll like our facility. We work hard in making your stay enjoyable. As the fair draws closer to the nine days prior to Labor day be checking our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/WindsorFair and watching for our ads in the papers and on TV and radio.